Friday, January 25, 2013

iPhone4s

iPhone4s

  The iPhone 4s is the topic of this week. This iPhone holds an A5 chip. It is carried by Verizon, at&t, and Sprint. It comes in white or black. It has 3G and WIFI. Comparing to the iPhone5  it has 1/2 of an inch shorter screen. This magnificent has a capacity of 16 GB. It has standby time of 200 hours and talk time of eight hours on 3G and fourteen hours on 2G. It also comes with earphones and 30 pin connector. At the Apple store this iPhone4s costs $99.



For more information visit : http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-4s/specs.html


I think this iPhone4s is a marvelous phone. I too have this iPhone and I found it incredibly useful. I can download iBooks from the app store for free and read. Also the clock with the alarm clock,timer, and stopwatch is incredibly useful. The weather and calender app helps tremendously. The map is magnificent. So, overall I feel that the iPhone4s is astounding.



Down below is a video of the comparisons of the iPhone4s and iPhone4. If you liked this blog post comment below or follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment