Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nexus 7

Nexus 7 Tablet

  This  week I am going to talk about the Nexus 7 tablet. The Nexus 7 is part of the Google corporation.This tablet is 7 inches and has ten hour battery life. It has WIFI or you can get mobile data with T-Mobile or AT&T. Since it is is a Google product it already built-in apps such as Gmail, Google Chrome, and Youtube. It has up to 32GB of storage.





Here is a link for more information: http://www.google.com/nexus/7/


  This tablet in my opinion is phenomenal. Since I have a Gmail account I find the apps very useful. Also since with Google reliable cloud services I can stay synced and find all my emails on whatever product an I won't lose it. Down below is a video about the Google Nexus 7. I f you liked this post follow my blog or comment below. ENJOY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment